Laboratory Technician (m/f/d) in the Supplement and Nutrition Sector
We are looking for a dedicated and qualified Laboratory Technician (m/f/d) to join our team in the Supplement and Nutrition area. As a laboratory technician with us, you will have the opportunity to participate in the development and quality control of high-quality nutritional supplements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing quality control related laboratory analyses on raw materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with internal and external specifications
- Verification of product quality using physical-chemical and microbiological analysis methods
- Documentation and evaluation of analysis results and preparation of test reports
- Monitoring and compliance with GMP and HACCP guidelines in the laboratory
- Calibration, maintenance and care of laboratory equipment
- Support in the development of new analytical methods and process optimizations
- Collaboration with other departments, including product development and quality assurance
- Completed training as a laboratory technician, chemical laboratory technician or a comparable qualification in the field of natural sciences
- Experience in the analysis of food supplements or related areas an advantage
- Knowledge of analytical methods such as HPLC, GC, UV/VIS spectroscopy and/or microbiology
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in the field of dietary supplements and quality assurance (e.g. GMP, ISO 22000)
- Meticulous and accurate work ethic and an eye for detail
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Willingness to work in a shift system (if required)
We offer a challenging and diverse job in a dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our clients and help them achieve their health goals.
*Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.