Employee in Quality Assurance - Complaint Management (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a qualified person to join our team in the area of Quality Assurance - Complaints Management. As an employee in this position, you will be responsible for monitoring and processing complaints and actively contribute to ensuring our quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acceptance and processing of customer complaints
- Carrying out complaint analyses to determine the causes of quality problems
- Coordinating with other departments to find appropriate solutions to customer complaints
- Developing and implementing measures to avoid recurring complaints
- Documentation and reporting of complaint cases
- Working closely with the quality management team to continuously improve quality processes
- Demonstrable professional experience in the field of quality assurance and complaints management
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills (other languages are an advantage)
- Sound knowledge in the application of quality tools and methods (e.g. 8D report, FMEA, root cause analysis)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Structured and organized way of working
- High customer orientation and quality awareness
We offer a challenging and diverse job in a dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our clients and help them achieve their health goals.
*Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.