Dipl. Oecotrophologist, Nutritionist, Dietician, Nutritional Therapist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Nutritionist to join our team in helping people improve their eating habits and overall health. In this position, you will be responsible for providing individualized nutrition consultations, developing customized nutrition plans, and providing sound information and advice on healthy eating.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct individualized nutrition consultations for clients, taking into account their specific needs, health goals, and preferences
- Analyzing existing dietary habits and creating customized nutrition plans to promote a balanced and healthy diet
- Providing sound information on nutrients, foods, allergies, intolerances, and dietary needs for various medical conditions
- Assisting with the implementation of healthy eating habits through education, motivation and practical tips
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress and adjusting nutrition plans as needed
- Documenting counseling sessions and preparing reports on client progress and outcomes
- Completed studies or comparable training in the field of nutritional sciences, ecotrophology or related disciplines
- Very good German and English language skills at a high level to ensure professional communication with clients and colleagues.
- Proven experience in individual nutritional counseling
- Sound knowledge of nutritional principles, nutrients, food composition and their effect on health
- Understanding of various medical conditions and their specific nutritional requirements
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex information in an understandable manner
- Empathy and sensitivity to help clients implement changes
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team and willingness to collaborate with other professionals such as physicians, therapists and fitness trainers
We offer a challenging and diverse job in a dynamic environment. You will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our clients and help them achieve their health goals.
*Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.